[blindkid] New site for braille book sharing

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 19:02:08 UTC 2009

This came through another group today. Yay!

NFB ShareBraille

http://www.nfbshare braille.org/

NFB ShareBraille is a free service provided by the National Federation of
the Blind to promote the use and vitality of Braille. To trade your Braille
books or to request books from other NFB ShareBraille users, simply create a
free account and start exploring the available titles.
 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb