[blindkid] Braille writer

Marla Palmer palmermommy at q.com
Wed Feb 4 15:39:49 UTC 2009

This past Sunday, the Salt Lake Tribune ran a front page article on Katie Colton. Kuddos to Julia Lyon for writing a nice piece!

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11604505?IADID=Search-www.sltrib.com-www.sltrib.com

http://166.70.44.68/multimedia/2009/Katie_Colton/index.html

Katie
is a delightful teenager with a huge imagination and even bigger heart.
Her mom (Dr.) Denise Colton is the Vice President of the UPBC and Board
Member of the NOPBC

Marla PalmerPresident, Utah Parents of Blind Children (UPBC)1062 E.
Fairway DriveNorth Salt Lake, Utah  84054801-797-9760www.upobc.blogspot.com“The
greatest danger for most of us lies in not setting our aim too high and falling
short, but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”
**Michelangelo