[blindkid] Fw: [AERNet] Reminder: CVI Survey Collection Closing Feb. 28, 2009

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 15:07:18 UTC 2009

I don't know anything about this, just passing it along....

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb