[blindkid] Oregon schools for deaf, blind to share campus

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 21:38:10 UTC 2009

Hello:

     Having grown up in Oregon, the effort to combine the school for the
deaf and the school for the blind is not new. I think it dates to 1967 if
not earlier. the OSSB campus is located on some very prime real estate four
blocks south of the state capitol. The school for the deaf is located on a
large campus in another part of Salem. In the past, both the NFB and ACB
affiliates worked together to fight these efforts.

Regards,

Robert