[blindkid] O&M Instruction for Aubrie

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 19:38:49 UTC 2009

My son has his O&M before school.  I also insisted that he not miss class
for O&M.  He generally balks at the time spent because in true O&M fashion,
the teacher is pretty military about the way things are done.  If we
couldn't manage an outside the school day option, he'd probably drop the O&M
and work on it during the summer.

Sally Thomas