[blindkid] Passing on a Middle Schooler's Convention Inquiry

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 19:28:01 UTC 2009

Carrie said:
"So please all be patient, have a positive outlook, and wait until I announce
the agenda--then you can worry for real, but my hope and efforts are to give
you nothing to worry about-only to excitedly expect. Obviously I cannot
tailor the whole conference to each individual, but we have always and will
continue to do everything we can to make sure everyone gets information,
fun, and opportunity to meet their own needs."

Now, Carrie, it was our understanding that you are a miracle worker, and we expect no less from you!  We expect this convention to be tailored just for each one of us and our children. <grin>

I am already whining here that I don't see how we can make Buddy Program AND convention this year. I'm good at being frugal, so won't say we won't be there until the last minute, I'm sure gonna try my best! That said, don't make it TOO exciting and fun! <grin>

Okay, pity party over. Make it as exciting and wonderful as you can and get those kiddos involved!
Love ya,

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb