[blindkid] Braille Music

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 19:37:09 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    Below is the direct link to the NFB's Audio/Video Center where you can
view Measure-for-Measure, and Episode 22 of Straight Talk About Vision Loss.
'

 http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Audio-Video_Center.asp?SnID=990503030

In this episode Mark Riccobono speaks with classical singer and composer
Jessica Bachicha about the Braille music code and the creation of the new
video about Braille music. She discusses the importance of being able to
read a music score vs listening and the importance  of Braille Music to her
success as a classical musician. If you were at last year's March for
Independence Seremoney you'll have the opportunity to hear her sing our
national anthom once more. Finding this on our Web site was a welcome
wake-up for us yesterday morning. Enjoy.

Peter Donahue