[blindkid] Anyone blogging from convention?

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:22:43 UTC 2009

Does anyone know of anyone blogging from convention?
I am listening to the stream as I can but my personal blind kid doesn't find
it as interesting as I do and I'm not able to listen as closely as I'd like
LOL!

Something Marc Maurer just said caught my attention but I only half heard
it, I wasn't sure if it was a "we want to do this.." or a "we WILL do this"
kind of thing.
Something about kids age 4-10 and "If the schools won't teach these kids
braille, we will!"

Holly