[blindkid] Discovery Toys last chance for the following toys

Brandy w branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 28 15:52:23 UTC 2009

Hi, I thought many of you may be interested in the current happenings of Discovery Toys.

First if you are interested in receiving free toys I can set  you up with a catalog party. any customer who orders on a party and spends $40 or more receives $10 to spend in the new catalog beginning September 1.

Discovery Toys just introduced a new compensation plan. It is better than ever! If you are interested in purchasing at a discount or making extra income send me an email with your questions.

Last we will be receiving 41 new toys in September. While this is exciting we must make room for the new toys. The following toys are available while supplies last, or will be going up in price starting September 1.

To order visit my website at www.playtoachieve.com or call me at (512) 231-8697.

ROUGH & TOUGH Diggers & Dumpers: $7.50

ROUGH & TOUGH Tractors & Trucks: $7.50

COLORS ON THE FARM: $12.50

COUNTING WITH ANIMALS: $12.50

PLANE, TRAIN & AUTOMOBILE: $10

MINI MOTORS®: $10 (I have one in inventory so order by phone.)

TOOTH PIRATET ADVENTURE SET

(Tooth Pirate & Ahoy, Pirate Pete book)

I'M GOING GREEN CD: $15

GOLDILOCKS & THE THREE BEARS: $25

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD/

GRANDMOTHER-WOLF: $25 (I have one in inventory so order by phone.)

UNJUMBLE: $17.50

STICKER ART DELUXE $12.50 : (I have some inventory so call for this one.)

THE BRAIN GAME: $25

GEAROPOLIS: 38.50

JUGGLE TOSS: 18.50

ROUGH & TOUGH Book Set: $13.50

The following toys will be going up in price:

Busy bugs $1850 $20
Bright builders plus 35
Dress-a-pillar $20 22.50
Jangles $15 $18.50
Plains Trains and Automobiles $10 new similar product Zoomobiles 12.50
Toddler talk 16.50 17.50

"For a small child there is no division between playing and learning; between the things he or she does "just for fun" and things that are "educational." The child learns while living and any part of living that is enjoyable is also play." Penelope Leach

 Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more