[blindkid] braille book flea market

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 22:04:59 UTC 2009

If you have gently used Braille Children's books that are no longer being used, the 2009 Braille Book Flea Market would love to find them a new home.? At our 2009 National Convention in Detroit, the Braille Book Flea Market will once again, provide many young Braille readers with Braille books to love and cherish at no cost to the children.? We need your children's books!? Please send your Braille books via USPS. to; UPS, 29855 Schoolcraft, Livonia, Michigan 48150.? Attn:? NFB-Hold for book fair.? They can be mailed through the US Post office, Free Matter for the Blind.? IF you have any questions, please contact Peggy Chong at 515-277-1288 or peggychong at earthlink.net

Lenora J. Marten
FOPBC/NFBF-Parents President
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
NOPBC/PLP