[blindkid] Orion TI 36x talking calculator question

Andy & Sally Thomas andysally at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 15:04:50 UTC 2009

I actually called and emailed the manufacturer with no response.  I was
going to ask APH to check one they had in inventory but my husband said,
"let's ask blindkid--someone will know."  And sure enough, Pat came through.
I've been wondering about how to mark the chargers since our collection has
been growing by leaps and bounds but I wanted David to be in charge of the
chargers and I don't like Dymo tape too much.  I've been meaning to label
things with braillables but hadn't done it yet.  I guess I should label them
for my convenience right away!

Sally Thomas