[blindkid] Amazon Kindle and Bookshare question

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 19 23:22:55 UTC 2009

Hello Holly:

     I suggest you download the software package from BookShare that reads
DAISY books. This will display the book on a computer screen. Then use Magic
or Zoomtext to enlarge the screen. If Hank needs to read material visually,
leave the brf files alone. If you have more questions, let me know.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss