[blindkid] Youth activities at nat. convention?

Patricia Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Sat Jun 20 22:52:51 UTC 2009

Lisa,
You will not be the only one a little worried about leaving your child in
the activities, especially since you have probably not met many of the other
families involved. Please know that, for most if not all sessions, there
will be numerous adult volunteers - other parents, mostly -  present to help
your child have a safe and fun experience. In past years, some simple ground
rules, like children cannot leave in the middle of an activity, have served
to keep me feeling fine about leaving my daughter. (When yours is 13, like
mine, she will REALLY not want you hanging around!) Your daughter will have
a great time!
Pat
dblair2525 at msn.com
801-582-2293