[blindkid] Interesting Supreme Court Decision: Is this useful to us?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 24 14:59:38 UTC 2009

Hello List:

     I thought this would be of interest. The homeschool group has been discussing:
Forest Grove School District v. T.A., 08-305.

I used the above line in google and found an assortment of links pertaining to the case. The U.S. Supreme court's decision can be found below. Basically, Forest Grove Schools have to reimburse parents for the cost of tuition for sending their disabled child to a private school. This even though the parents did not get any special ed from the school.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/08-305.ZS.html

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss