[blindkid] FL Parents of Blind Children

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 13:53:49 UTC 2009

Wanted to let all the FL parents know that our state convention is coming up in May. We've got a great line up for the parents, the kids, and the teens! Information is in our newsletter which is posted at www.nfbflorida.org/parents. Check out the Braille blanket sale and the educational survey while you are there! We'll post the agenda as soon as it is finalized.

Please feel free to share with any other parents in FL that you may know.

Have a great day!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb