[blindkid] Fwd: Adoptive Family Search

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Sat Mar 14 15:40:34 UTC 2009

Try Maine Adoption Placement Service in Houlton Maine.  They place special
needs children and also do international adoptions.
Also check for websites that provide listings of special needs children for
adoption.
Blessings,
Sue H.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Carol Castellano <blindchildren at verizon.net