[blindkid] Putting pressure on the school district

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:08:19 UTC 2009

Carrie,
there is lots of food for thought in this.
I do have a momma bear side but she's kind of shy.
I think of myself as a strong, intelegant person but yet there is still this
deep rooted Disney princess need to be "nice".  Ugh!!!
The district staff are all very nice, intelegent women.  Moms themselves.
I walk out of a meeting thinking "Ok, they really get it this time!!!"
And of course, they don't.  Or are deliberatly choosing not to do "it" even
though they get "it"
I need to stop waiting for them to be reasonable and make them do their job
whether they like it or not.

Holly