[blindkid] Fwd: Accessibility to Verizon Wireless Phone

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Mar 27 19:28:39 UTC 2009

We tried to order one of these at the beginning of the week and they are all
sold out.  They did not know if they were going to get any more and in fact
they thought they were going to discontinue that model and they didn't know
if they had any plans to put TALKS on any other phone.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.