[blindkid] Article about Braille Usage among the Blind and Visually Impaired

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 02:03:26 UTC 2009

Thanks, Jessica. Funny how a 1 hour interview, and 1 hour of pictures can end up with one photo and one sentence! I'm glad he went with one of just Winona, and left me out!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb