[blindkid] Questions on Children's Computer Use

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Mon Mar 30 02:47:54 UTC 2009

Yes, thank you Heather. We can't thank you enough for all your help. As
developers, we feel there is not enough information available on early
technology and children's computer use, that can help us make good decisions
on what to implement, and how it will be used. We are committed to making
all our software completely accessible, not just according to the 508/wcag
rules (because most don't apply for these early age groups) but truly usable
as well.

So thank you for your help!
Thea Eaton