[blindkid] hearing loss in a blind child

yountaqua at aol.com yountaqua at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 18:23:19 UTC 2009

I would like to hear from other parents who have a blind child who has been diagnosed with hearing loss.? My 11 year old daughter (light perception only) was just diagnosed today with a profound hearing loss in one ear.? She has had numerous developmental problems attributed to everything except hearing loss!? Has anyone else been down this road?

Please write me off-list.? I find this email list extremely difficult to read.
Thank you!
Kathryn Aqua
yountaqua at aol.com