[blindkid] Maps, etc.

Mark Feliz felizfamily5 at msn.com
Thu May 7 04:48:16 UTC 2009

Hello Bonnie,
I am not sure my first mailing went through so here it is again...

Hello Bonnie,
It is difficult to get transcribers to include maps and charts when
producing books. My district has great support braillists who reproduce the
inkprint textbook maps utilizing drawing kits and hand tools. In this way,
the reproduction can be taylored to each individual students' skill level.
    Mark Feliz
    Mark Feliz
    HAPPY DOTS BRAILLE SERVICES
    First Vice-PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ARIZONA
    EAST VALLEY CHAPTER
    1038 WEST HILLVIEW STREET
    MESA, ARIZONA  85201
    VOICE: 480-890-8943