[blindkid] Question about fundraisers

Philip Seif pseif at insightbb.com
Mon May 11 20:08:29 UTC 2009

Sometimes the corporate headquarters of local convenience stores are
willing to donate such items as they can write them off.  In Kentucky,
Thornton's will sometimes donate bottled water and some chips for
events.  I'm not sure if there's rules on whether they can be sold,
though.  You might have to specifically ask that question.

PS