[blindkid] anophthalmia & micropthalmia conference

Nelly Gamino gnelly at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 02:57:11 UTC 2009

ican
is having its 6th Annual Conference. This year it will be held in Los Angeles, California, June 19 - 21.

Every other year we meet in different cities giving families the opportunity to connect and reconnect, the children see their friends again and we learn from speakers who are experts in their field.  We learn from educators, researchers and medical professionals and mostly from each other. We strive to better understand our own children and what we can do to help them. We gain knowledge, perspective and hope. We also have a lot of fun, meeting new friends and checking in with old ones from past conferences.

for more information visit the page below or contact me. Hope to see you there.

http://www.anophthalmia.org/conference.shtml