[blindkid] Fw: [AERNet] Juliet embosser for sale

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 16:30:45 UTC 2009

Hello:

     I thought this might be of interest.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy Fraase
To: aernet at lists.aerbvi.org
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:09 AM
Subject: [AERNet] Juliet embosser for sale

Juliet embosser with wooden sound enclosure and cabinet for sale! See attached pictures.

Purchased in 2003  for a student and she is graduating. We no longer have a need for this machine.    This has been an excellent embosser.

Warranty good through November 2009 and it can be transferred to you.

Price:  Embosser and sound enclosure with cabinet  $1300 or best offer + shipping

Contact

kathy_fraase at bismarckschools.org

You are subscribed to AERNet, The Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired Listserv.

Address list requests to:  aernet-request at lists.aerbvi.org

Save the Dates!

AER Regional Meeting
Featuring COMA's O&M Conference Within a Conference
November 13-15, 2009 in Cleveland, Ohio USA

AER International Conference 2010
July 20-25, 2010 in Little Rock, Arkansas USA