[blindkid] any suggestions welcome

T. J. tjmaries at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 16:32:23 UTC 2009

I have Aspergers and I love tight things.  Of course I was 3 months premature as a baby in 1983, so, I was swaddled. And I still to this day LOVE the pressure that I feel with the swaddling!  Of couse my vision is 20/200 (left eye) and 20/120 right eye) measured at a distance of 7 inches.  Move in to 6 inches and both of my eyes will focus at this point and my vision is then mesured at 20/20 -- but only at that close point.

T.J.