[blindkid] Graphing parabolas

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Wed Nov 11 21:11:55 UTC 2009

This just jumped into my head-- Wikki Stix also come to mind.

As you probably know, they are pretty much wax covered string,
generally in bright colors. You could snip a piece to the needed
length and lay it in place. Less permanent than the other idea but
they would work with the paper you mention. Is this supposed to me to
explore and learn or to fasten where it will not move-- like for a
project to turn in?

http://www.wikkistix.com/

Richard