[blindkid] Radio interview on Braille Readers are Leaders contest

Kieszak, Stephanie (CDC/CCEHIP/NCEH) sek7 at cdc.gov
Tue Nov 17 12:31:51 UTC 2009

 My daughter Kendra and I will be on the 'Thru Our Eyes' radio program
on
 Wednesday (Nov 18th) at 8:00pm EST.  The topic will be the Braille
Readers
 Are Leaders program. Wish us luck!  Information on how to listen and/or

 call in are included below.
 Sincerely,
 Stephanie

 Stephanie Kieszak-Holloway
 President, Georgia Organization of Parents
   of Blind Children
 404-371-1000, ext 31
 www.gopbc.org
 Join the GOPBC group at www.Facebook.com