[blindkid] Books with tactile graphics

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Mon Oct 5 19:44:32 UTC 2009

Stephanie, our office produces a number of Christian titles with tactile
graphics including the complete Chronicles of Narnia.  I would be glad
to send you a list if you would like.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"

Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org