[blindkid] any suggestions welcome

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Tue Oct 13 21:54:25 UTC 2009

Let me tell you something.  About 29 years ago I had a two year old that
used to take all her clothes off mostly to embarrass her sister when the
Sunday School bus would come.  She is now a captain in the Army.  Go
figure.  It is not always about a special need, just a desire for freedom.
Blessings,
Sue H.