[blindkid] Possible New List

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:09:49 UTC 2009

Hi Connie!
My son has Albinism.  He was actually flimed by the 20/20 crew but didn't
make it into the show.
NOAH is getting involved in the situation in Tanzania
http://www.albinism.org/
There is a good yahoo group called Albinism
International<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Albinism_International/>if
you are interested.

Holly