[blindkid] Using your cane in familiar areas

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:07:24 UTC 2009

Sue, I do not advocate using a cane with the left hand, and trailing with
the right hand.  Always use the left hand for carrying, or putting your
"guard" up.  What I mean is, essentially: a child should use his cane with
the right hand, and use the left hand for pro-tection.  Protection is the
key, not an incurable hand condition that could paralyze his hand!  Better
to be safe than sorry.

This is the time to celebrate responsibly.

This is the time to celebrate with common sense.

At Halloween, we recognize that good will always overcome evil.

--

Please have a safe and Happy Halloween!

--

Eric from Los Angeles!

--

You can do it, Dodgers!  We need that World Series ring!  Now!