[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 66, Issue 20

Leslie Ligon atfirstsight at ligondesign.com
Mon Oct 19 19:39:26 UTC 2009

Rene,

Yea!!! I know you must be bursting with pride in everyone's
accomplishments, and you should be! Keep up the high standards;
they'll definitely pay off. Even if she is "behind her peers," she'll
still be ahead in the long term of her life.

Erica and Rasa,

Good for you; Eric, Ethan and I are right there with you, and we'll
be following your braille request example at his IEP in the Spring.
Why Not?!

Please let us know what comes of this.

Hope to see many of you on the list at the Getting in Touch With
Literacy conference next month in Costa Mesa, CA!

Sincere best,
Leslie
atfirstsight at ligondesign.com
214 675-4061

At First Sight
The original braille fashion jewelry!
http://www.braillestone.com

BrailleInk.
Beautifully designed braille/print books for children.
http://www.brailleink.org