[blindkid] New member

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 23:40:08 UTC 2009

Well, I hope that "going public" doesn't feel strange for too
long.  Most of us on this list are parents or other family members of
blind and visually impaired kids.  Many blind adults and also teacher
are on the list as well.  So you're definitely in friendly,
understanding territory.

Here's the link to sign up for Future Reflections if you'd like:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Future_Reflections.asp?SnID=872669086

There is also an active parent chapter in your state.  Here's the
link for that info:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Future_Reflections.asp?SnID=872669086

Carol