[blindkid] School cane O/M issues

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Oct 22 03:20:31 UTC 2009

In a way, the worst part to me is that these people generally seem to
have the best of intentions, but most of us have no need to be saved
from ourselves, LOL. I was really pleased that our O&M person (whom we
ultimately had for over 4 years) came around to the NFB way of
thinking in many ways after the first couple of years. We were really
lucky though-- we had developed a good relationship with her and the
the national convention was in our city so it was not all that hard to
get her to come!

Richard