[blindkid] Hard Day New Beginning

Marie Smith empwrn at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 23 20:17:13 UTC 2009

Congratulations. Sounds like it was a difficult situation that wasn't going
to get better. Wishing you the best on this new journey. I'll bet your
little guy will excel!

Marie (mother of Jack, 4 yrs old with Apert Syndrome)
http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
Learn more about Apert Syndrome
http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html
Get information and support at Teeter's page
http://www.apert.org