[blindkid] link

LESLEY FISCHER lesleyfischer at dishmail.net
Wed Oct 28 23:41:20 UTC 2009

Linda,
 I read some on this. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other studies
with this type of injection of syndromes with RP? The thought of it stating
"simple injection" gives me the creeps but if it helps then it gives a lot
of people hope. I am going to do more research.....
Thanks!
Lesley

--
http://oldeenglishbulldogges.webs.com