[blindkid] Homeschooling Blind Children

Christi-An Miceli christi_an at msn.com
Thu Oct 29 14:19:35 UTC 2009

Linda,

Sally is right the schools do not have to help if you homeschool.  However, there is a way to get around that issue.   What you need to do is to duel enroll.  I found out however  we had to have the braille lesson at the public library.  The itinerant teacher would not come to the house.  By duel enrolling the Homeschool Legal Defense will not support the family from what I was told.  I hope this is helpful.

As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15