[blindkid] Southern Cali fires

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:54:18 UTC 2009

Hey crew.  it's been some time that I posted, but I want to say hello to
you.  Concerning the southern California fires: I am okay.  But I have
friends in Glendale, Burbank, and Pasadena who are in close proximity to
them.  The fires have burned over 40 square miles, and I cannot smell them
from where I am.  But if one goes into downtown Los Angeles, the air
quality is terrible!  Carol, thanks for contacting me; I'm fine, but
concerned.  All parents and children: please pray for us!  And if my pal,
Mindy Lipsey, is still on the list, please pray for me.

Eric

Don't get caught offsides!   Get into the game!  The way it was meant to
be played!  The game of life: over the limit, under scrutiny!

Eric from Los Angeles