[blindkid] NFB Braille Share Web Site

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 00:35:19 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,

    I'm curious to know what's up with the NFB Braille Share Web Site. I've
noticed that the site  has been down for a while yet the program is still
being promoted. I linked several affiliate Web sites to it and recently
received a request from one of them to remove it due to the site being down.
Any information on the status of this program and the availability of the
NFB Share Braille Web site will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song