[blindkid] Art teacher

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Wed Sep 9 19:21:13 UTC 2009

 Your daughters experience sounds like frighteningly   like my
experience as a kid.  I thank God I am still alive and not severely
brain damaged.
Paul

Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org
 Making the Cross Accessible