[blindkid] research project help.

Smoki2 at aol.com Smoki2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 13:03:55 UTC 2009

Hi.
I am a retired elementary school teacher-turned-children's  author.  I
taught a blind student in my sighted 4th grade class some years  ago, and wrote
a children's picture book based on some of our experiences, and  the process
that we all went through learning the interdependence necessary for
success.  (Keep Your Ear on the Ball, Tilbury House, 2007)  I  would be happy to
help in any way I can.  Here is my web site for more  info:
_www.genevievepetrillo.webs.com_ (http://www.genevievepetrillo.webs.com)

Genevieve

Genevieve Petrillo
Children's Author /  Poet
smoki2 at aol.com
genevievepetrillo.webs.com

In a message dated 9/15/2009 1:49:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,