[blindkid] Childrens Braille cook books

Brandy w branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 01:29:17 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm wondering if any one knows where one can purchase children's Braille cook books. I tried googling, and I got things from 2003. I'm wanting to purchase something in Braille and then purchase the print copy so I can have the Braille with out translating it myself. I know Seedlings used to have a Strawberry Shortcake one years ago, but its not on their website any more. Thanks so much, Bran

"For a small child there is no division between playing and learning; between the things he or she does "just for fun" and things that are "educational." The child learns while living and any part of living that is enjoyable is also play." Penelope Leach

 Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more