[blindkid] Help needed~Recess

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:26:26 UTC 2009

Stacy,
That's not safe for any of the children be they visually impaired or not.
Does the school have anywhere that they can build a playground?  Have any of
the Parents tried to get together and puts any plans together to build a
playground at the school if their is the place for one?  I know that can be
done because when I was growing up the neighborhood elementary school that
all my other siblings attended didn't have a playground until the parents
got together and decided to build one.
Jessica