[blindkid] School psych & educational evaluations

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Sep 22 02:36:04 UTC 2009

Okay, it's been 22 years since I had beginning Psych in college, but isn't
the Bender Gestalt test a visual one.  Isn't that the one where the person
being tested has to tell you what he thinks he sees in the picture and the
picture is abstract enough to be seen different ways?
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.