[blindkid] Pre Cal Help - Unit Cirlce

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Wed Sep 30 11:15:11 UTC 2009

I am forwarding the below message for my daughter. She has already posted the question on the TABS and NABS list servs. Any help would be appreciated. You can email her directly if you like - Kayleigh Joiner kayleigh281 at yahoo.com
Thank you,
Kim Cunningham

Hello listers,
This is Kayleigh from Texas. I am currently taking pre-calculus and we have started covering the unit circle. I am not aware of anything that is available for the blind concerning this topic. If anyone has any suggesstions they would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Kayleigh