[blindkid] Swing into Spring dance

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Tue Apr 6 23:36:57 UTC 2010

To all you New Jerseyans, New Yorkers, Connecticutites (?), and Pennsylvanians,

Please joing your friends in POBC-NJ at our first fundraiser
dance.  We'd love to have you!  There's a train direct to Madison and
we'd be happy to pick people up at the station.

For anyone who would like to print out the flyer, the jpg would be
better with a color printer and the dot doc with a black and white
printer.  The dot doc will be readable with JAWS.

Cheers,
Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976