[blindkid] Math technology

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 01:49:18 UTC 2010

Eighth grade math is one thing, but once he hits tenth or eleventh grade
math the calculator and substitutions for it will become neccessary.  In
seventh grade algebra and eighth grade geometry I used the same things he is
using, but once in nineth grade we needed a little more specialized measures
to keep up with the concepts.