[blindkid] get your kids their drivers permits!

dhammelia at aol.com dhammelia at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 04:45:44 UTC 2010

The real challenge will be how to access signs and lights.  How do you tell a stop sign, whether a stop light is green or red, A Yield Sign, No turn on red etc.

This is a big step forward but unfortunately I don't see driving accessible for the blind within my lifetime.

At some point in the future maybe but I have to say many years off.

Dave Hammel