[blindkid] get your kids their drivers permits!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Apr 12 12:15:33 UTC 2010

The automotive industry is hoping to have cars that can drive themselves for
people of all abilities by 2028, if I am not mistaken. They are talking
about having a car that a mother or father can send out to pick up the kids
while they are at home doing whatever. Or, a driver being able to put the
car on auto pilot and then nap or work on their way home. It is already in
the works and many components to make this a reality are already in place,
it is just a matter of time.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.